Recently, the planroom has changed a few things about how you login that may or may not affect you. Please read below to see what’s going on.
Here are a few things to know:
If you aren’t able to login using the same password you used before
- We are now using case sensitive passwords, so your login may fail because your old password was added in caps. If you have tried to use all caps and are still unsuccessful, please use the “recover password” link on the login page.
If you see a duplicate profile message
- Duplicate profiles were not from someone using your credentials to create a new profile. In most cases they were left over from database migrations we’ve done in the past, or a contact was added with the same email address twice. This won’t be an issue moving forward thanks to our new registration process, which has checks to avoid duplicate profiles being created.
- Some companies were using a single email address as a way for multiple people to access the same profile. This will not be possible now. If you need to set up different profiles for your other employees, please send their first and last names, along with an email address to email@example.com and we will add them for you.
If you see a “weak password” message
- Recent security policy changes in regard to minimum password requirements may force some users to establish a new password.
- This is to make sure we protect your profile against unwanted access.
These changes will help us enhance your experience on the planroom by improving the integrity of our database and the security of your profiles. If you have any questions, please let us know.