Please disregard an email you may have received from us this morning 10/4/2017 with a word document attached that mentions a “proposal” in the email body. This was sent from a hacked account and may contain a virus or malicious software. Please do not download the attachment and delete the email if you still have a copy.
If you have downloaded, or attempted to open the attachment it is recommended you run a virus scanner on that computer. If you don’t have a virus scanner, we recommend Hitman Pro. It can be downloaded here as a free trial. If you have changed any security settings after opening the file please call and ask for Virgil at the SRI-LR office and he will walk you through restoring any changed settings. He can be reached at 501-372-4011. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Recently, the planroom has changed a few things about how you login that may or may not affect you. Please read below to see what’s going on.
Here are a few things to know:
If you aren’t able to login using the same password you used before
- We are now using case sensitive passwords, so your login may fail because your old password was added in caps. If you have tried to use all caps and are still unsuccessful, please use the “recover password” link on the login page.
If you see a duplicate profile message
- Duplicate profiles were not from someone using your credentials to create a new profile. In most cases they were left over from database migrations we’ve done in the past, or a contact was added with the same email address twice. This won’t be an issue moving forward thanks to our new registration process, which has checks to avoid duplicate profiles being created.
- Some companies were using a single email address as a way for multiple people to access the same profile. This will not be possible now. If you need to set up different profiles for your other employees, please send their first and last names, along with an email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them for you.
If you see a “weak password” message
- Recent security policy changes in regard to minimum password requirements may force some users to establish a new password.
- This is to make sure we protect your profile against unwanted access.
These changes will help us enhance your experience on the planroom by improving the integrity of our database and the security of your profiles. If you have any questions, please let us know.